Saturday 7 May 2011

Auto Insurance Comparison - Ford Mustang vs Lamborghini Gallardo

Welcome to my auto insurance comparison blog. Here I will be posting different cars and comparing the insurance costs of both. I then want to hear what one you would go for and if you think the insurance is worth it !

Right lets get started:

2007 Ford Mustang GT 520

 

Average inurance for middle-age man, safe neighbourhood: $1000/month

Lamborghini Gallardo

 

Average inurance for middle-age man, safe neighbourhood: $2000/month

Which one would you go for, and compare the insurance ! Big Difference !

Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I'd go for the mustang. It's way cheaper.
    If I had more money I'd take the Lamborghini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a neat idea. I like it. You should compare similarly priced cars and also look at the weird things that make them different. Im following!

    ReplyDelete